Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Accounts Payable Specialist
St. Helena, CA
OBJECTIVE: This position requires assisting in the daily operations of the Finance department and upholding the integrity of the company's financial transactions. Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for all aspects of the accounts payable cycle and supporting related accounting and administration activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administrative duties to include filing, office organization, and office supply orders
- Annual processing and distribution of 1099 forms
- Ad hoc projects as directed by Controller
- The complete accounts payable weekly cycle, including but not limited to:
- Receiving and organizing incoming vendor invoices from multiple channels
- Distribution of vendor invoices to company managers for review and approval
- Entry of approved and coded invoices into accounting software
- Processing checks for vendor payments
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs all duties as assigned
- Minimum AA or equivalent a plus
- Basic Accounting knowledge a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in computers with emphasis in Microsoft Office, Excel
- 10-Key by touch
- Ability to discreetly handle highly confidential information and to maintain confidentiality of same
- Excellent problem-solving, time-management and organizations skills; must be able to prioritize workload
- Professional, efficient and detail-oriented
- Must have initiative, enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Ability to multi-task
- Work well with others
- Ability to work in a fast paced growing environment
- Willingness and ability to:
- Lift and handle materials weighing up to 50 pounds
- Sit at desk for extended periods
- Grasp, stoop, squat, climb stairs, push or pull, carry, and reach over shoulder
- Work overtime as needed
Direct Hire Recruiter
Patricia has always been a matchmaker and career coach at heart. She started her career in retail management where she experienced lots of interviewing and hiring especially during the busy holiday season. She worked her way into corporate ecommerce supporting the complex needs of growing organizations as a Product Manager working for a startup and Fortune 500 companies. There is nothing more that she loves than watching an employee surpass their goals and the possibilities that unfold when employees are truly engaged, inspired, and valued in their work.
After a successful career in product management, she felt the calling to combine these two passions of hers into one role as a recruiter. She enjoys learning about emerging technology, the adaptability and grit required for successful candidates to excel in roles including Product Management, Project Management, and UX Design. She is excited to blend her expertise to work for or with you to find your next great role or candidate!