Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Administrative Analyst - RS&S
300 Lakeside Drive Oakland, California 94612 | [Contract]
Description of key skills/duties/responsibilities: Rolling Stock and Shops Liaison to Human Resources
- Draft the requests to fill positions
- Reconcile approvals vs vacant positions
- Conduct outreach
- Information Sessions
- Internal and External Advertisements
- Support drafting of interview questions and written exercises
- On-boarding of staff
- Hand off from HR for new hires
- Serve as RS&S point of contact: phones, tablets, laptop/desktop.
- Track and report recruitment status from beginning to end
- Develop and track KPIs for recruitments
Position Control - Approx. 800 positions
- Day to day reconciliation/ fix / repair/ troubleshoot
- Implement finalized bids/ schedule changes and TAAD items
- Track vacant / filled / inactive positions by funding source and fiscal year
- Reporting and data analysis
- Attention to detail
- Competency in Microsoft Office (XL, Word, Power Point)
- People person – interpersonal skills
- Planning/ Organization
- Customer Service
- Written and verbal communication
Senior Program Manager
Harpreet knows that the key to success is building strong relationships, which takes patience, support, and understanding. Harpreet came to Wollborg Michelson with that experience in hand, and currently manages two of WM’s longest standing accounts. She thrives on making great connections with candidates and matching them with their Dream Jobs, like two perfect pieces to a puzzle. In her free time, Harpreet enjoys teaching traditional North Indian dances to children and adults, baking, spending time with her family and friends, and (any chance she gets) visiting Disneyland!