Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Administrative Assistant - HO - 557971
San Jose, California 94088 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Administrative Assistant for one of our clients, a large healthcare company located in San Jose, CA. The administrative assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support ensuring the smooth workflow of daily operations. This position works with confidential information and matters.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a variety of administrative functions including managing schedules, handling meeting requests, scheduling appointments, ensuring meeting preparedness, and managing projects that require the ability to organize information related to applicable subject areas, policies, programs and company matters.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for establishing a good working relationship with team members, other departments and external contacts. This position coordinates with other departments in carrying out administrative functions such as planning meetings, conferences, programs, and special events.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proactive in anticipating management’ s needs; a high-energy self-starter who takes initiative; able to work independently
- Outstanding organizational skills to streamline the daily activities of a fast-paced office
- Meticulous attention to detail to oversee heavy scheduling and calendar management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for frequent interaction with all staff levels
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills; demonstrates an understanding of others during stressful situations, able to resolve conflicts, a great team player
- Flexibility and time management skills to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Capable of multi-tasking; manages deadlines well; exceptional follow-up
- Highly self-motivated, persistent, dependable and self-sufficient
- Discretion, sensitivity and excellent judgment in regard to confidential information
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook and Internet research
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Flexible working schedule to adapt to peak demands
- Able to read, write, speak, understand and satisfactorily communicate with others in English in person, over the phone and via email
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required; Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- Three (3) years of experience as an administrative/executive assistant to management level