Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
A well-respected Los Angeles based corporate communications and PR company is seeking a motivated Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. This individual will be working at the corporate headquarters, reporting to the Office Manager, and will become the “go-to” person for administrative support. The organization is looking for someone with previous experience in a fast-paced environment who has answered phones, directed mail, handled communications, created expense reports, etc. He/She will also handle specialized research projects. The ideal person for this role will have a mindset of no task being too big or too small, and will be adaptable to changing priorities.
This position is a temp to hire opportunity, where the company has every intention of bringing you on directly, but allows a brief temporary window to ensure it’s a good fit all the way around. This is a full-time position, working Monday through Friday at 40 hours a week. The organization offers competitive compensation, a great work environment, and many more benefits. There is a lot of room for growth within this role.
- Be the first point of contact for most clients, vendors, etc. who email or call into the office
- Provide excellent customer service to all callers and staff
- Maintain and draft expense reports in a timely and efficient manner
- Handle incoming and outgoing package delivery
- Manage an organized and fully stocked supply cabinet and break room
- Oversee catering for various events
- Manage conference room schedule and cleanliness
- Adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to Office Manager and company executives
- 2-5 years of Administrative Assistant and Receptionist experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills, primarily Word and Excel
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Must be organized, and able to multi-task