Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We at Wollborg Michelson want to help you build a Dream Career!
Duration: This is an exciting 9-12 Month Opportunity working for a cutting edge Biotechnology Company with possibility of going permanent.
Pay: $35.00 - $45.00
Provides administrative support to the SVP of Clinical Development as well as other senior executives within the function. Handles details of highly confidential and critical nature. Collects and prepares information and presentation materials for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals. Serves as a back-up and partner to other Executive/Administrative Assistants within the Operations group.
· Provide high level and comprehensive administrative support to the SVP and other executive staff and within the Clinical Development function.
· Proactively manage busy calendars, prioritizing meeting requests with internal and external groups, and ensuring connectivity of remote participants without delay.
· Arrange and coordinate all business travel for the executive team, with detailed itinerary, and prepare expense reports on an accurate and timely basis.
· Develop meeting minutes, presentations and other documents from meeting attendance or limited information.
· Handle administrative details and routine issues independently, and take responsibility for completing these on time, to a high quality.
· Primary point person for the preparation and support for company activities/sponsorships of key medical meetings, or press events.
· Manages event logistics including venue identification, preliminary contract negotiations and event timeline.
· Manage the publication and presentation schedules for the dissemination of key clinical/company data.
· Manage meetings and interactions with key thought leaders.
· Maintain calendar of events and meetings where Revance might participate or publish.
· Ability to develop, implement, understand general company operations, work flows, and procedures as appropriate.
· Resolve complex problems and exercise good discretion and judgment with regard to involving executive team as appropriate.
· Make high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
· Manage day-to-day operations of all office activities.
· Support administrative activities related to budgets, purchase orders, vendors, and schedules.
· Serve as back-up administrative support to other executives and other senior management as needed.
· Provide administrative support to other functions and back-up receptionist coverage as needed.
· Provide support with scheduling interviews for interview candidates within Clinical Development.
· Minimum 8 years related experience.
· Requires a professional certification or equivalent experience in working with senior executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries.
· Prior experience in Life Science industry highly desired.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
Preferred Additional Skills (i.e., Computer):
· Strong experience with Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint or equivalent required.
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· Detailed oriented and strong organization skills.
· Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times.
· Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs of the executive team and exercise independent, sound judgment.
Aaron Couch has over twenty years in the staffing arena with a specialized skillset in executive recruiting, contract recruiting as well as contract to hire opportunities and project management. His career within staffing/HR includes executive/professional recruiting, business development, team leadership and strategical startups. Aaron has extensive recruiting and business development expertise in specialized verticals including Healthcare, IT, Engineering as well as Accounting & Finance. Aaron is a graduate of San Francisco State University where he completed his undergrad studies, following up with a Master’s in Organizational Management with a specialization in Human Resources from Ashford University I Forbes School of Business & Technology.
Aaron thrives in finding individuals their dream job careers that they are passionate about as well consulting with clients to find them the ideal candidate and fit for their company. He is active within the community volunteering for local nonprofit organizations, as well being active in the local chamber and other human resource “thinktank” groups. The motto that has passed down from generation to generation in his family is “Carpe Diem” and this seize the day attitude determines his altitude daily.
Aaron was raised on the North Coast in the Redwoods and enjoys spending time camping/traveling in the great outdoors with family and friends. The outdoor activities he enjoys include kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, snowboarding, boating and is also known to explore golf courses to play as well. He also loves authors of business and motivation and one of his favorite’s is from Tony Robbins which Aaron holds true to his heart, “The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.”