Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1619 Harrison Oakland, California 94612 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is sourcing for a Construction Administrative Assistant for a large public sector organization located in Oakland. The Administrative Assistant must have experience in the construction industry or working in a planning department working with building plans.
- A variety of administrative and clerical detail
- Receives, greets, and screens a variety of visitors and telephone calls and makes appropriate referrals
- Prepares administrative reports; types reports and other materials
- Communicates information on established agency programs and procedures
- Assists department directors on administrative problems and procedures
- Studies and evaluates operating programs and procedures and assists in the installation of new programs and procedures
- Independently analyzes data; assists in budget preparation
- Composes correspondence and procedural memoranda; prepares reports; monitors attendance records
- Processes industrial claims, and certain aspects of payroll
- Maintains confidential and administrative files
- May perform dispatching duties and/or supervise staff
- Performs other related work as required.
- Must have specific experience working in construction industry (Individual may have experience working in planning departments and working with building plans)
- Strong Excel with lots of data entry
- Graduation from high school and completion of 48 semester units of general education from an accredited college or university;
- Two years of administrative assistant experience, preferably in the public sector