Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
2381 Rosecrans Suite 110 El Segundo, California 90245 | Direct Hire
Administrative Director, El Segundo!
Are you passionate about using your leadership skills to develop and facilitate employee and company growth and success? A major technology consulting company is hiring a Director of Administration. This position reports directly to the CEO, and manages the overall daily office operations, oversees the administrative staff, creates long term organizational plans, and supervises office technology, Human Resources, and contracts administration.
The individual in this position must be passionate about serving the growth of the company through policy improvements, staff recruitment, and relationship building with clients, as necessary. The company offers a competitive salary, a stellar South Bay location, and great benefits.
- Human Resources: oversees the organization’ s human resources requirements; including employee on-boarding, managing and administering health and other employee benefits, maintaining personnel records, monitoring insurance coverage and ensuring that personnel policies are up-to-date
- Management: manages daily office operations, negotiates contracts, manages vendor relationships, acts as primary liaison with company landlords and subtenant, develops and oversees office standard operating procedures
- Technology: oversees network administration, manages phone system and evaluates information systems
- Manage Administrative Staff: including front of office, and travel coordination
- Oversees contracts management
- Oversees immigration
- Special projects as assigned by the CEO
Required Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Proven management leadership skills, while taking a “ hands on” implementation approach when needed, in a small organization
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, and proven ability to work in a team
- Flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to use considerable judgment, initiative, and independence while also maintaining confidentiality
- BA degree in Human Resources, business or related field
- 10 years of business planning & operational management