Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Administrative Support - MV - 567657
Mountain View, CA 94043 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson is currently conducting a search for a contract administrative assistant for one of our clients, a large hospital located in Mountain View, CA. The administrative assistant will be a part of a unit-based team. The administrative assistant is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support, such as word processing, report preparation, new employee orientation, etc. to support the
This position is responsible for coordinating, scheduling and oversight of staffing for all of Patient Care Services. Responsible for ensuring adequate staffing of 14 units, identifies if appropriate resources are available to provide safe staffing.
- Assists with maintaining scheduling system and/or manual records of staffing assignments and changes.
- Works collaboratively with clinical unit leadership to facilitate staffing changes to minimize negative financial impact.
- Assists with data collection for reporting on financial indicators and staffing related data.
- Adheres to all processes identified to ensure adequate staffing.
- Performs general responsibilities relaying messages and processing call ins.
- Recruits staff and cancels shifts as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) plus years of secretarial experience.
- Ability to work with minimum direct supervision.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to work effectively as a team member under multiple demands and expectations.
- At least 2 years of administrative experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent- Bachelor’ s Degree Preferred
- Ability to understand staffing requirements of Hospital, anticipate over/understaffed situations, & coordinate appropriate remedy w/ min supervision