Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Administrative Training Assistant - HO - 563957
Home Center Ln & Office Square Ln Virginia Bch, Virginia 23462 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Administrative Training Coordinator for one of our clients, a growing healthcare company in San Jose, CA. The Administrative Training Coordinator will be responsible for supporting Clinical Education and training related activities and company-wide training events, which may include activities within their Corporate Headquarters. This person will also act as a liaison to the Human Resources department; and should be an organized and dedicated individual. The role will actively organize program processed, training tools and actions, in collaboration with and under the guidance of the Director of Education.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ensure confidentiality of employee and company information
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills
- Learning Management System (LMS) skills; skills preferred
- Able to read, write, speak, understand and satisfactorily communicate with others in English via phone, email and in person
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to monitor budgets and do expense reporting
- Able to plan events
- Able to manage time efficiently
- Medical terminology knowledge preferred
Minimum Education & Experience:
- AA or AAS Degree from accredited college
- 3 years of administrative experience
- 3 years of event coordinator experience preferred