Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Android Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Find Your Dream Job
We’re looking for experienced Android engineers who want to work on an app used by millions of people. We’d love for you to bring a piece of your culture and experience into ours so that we can continue evolving to not only support our growing needs, but also remain engineering driven. Whether you’re an engineer interested in scaling our Android infrastructure or building awesome product features, we’d love to talk to you!
What You’ll Achieve
- Be an owner of the architecture of our Android applications
- Scale our test infrastructure and automate releases
- Introduce tools and best practices that accelerate our development process
- Build awesome product features to improve our marketplace
- High-energy and courageous - you’ll do what it takes to win
- You’re an owner - motivated and quick to take ownership of your work
- Humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our dynamic startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Growth-minded - you’re eager to expand your skill set and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- Desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- Eager to work in fast-paced startup environment and a desire to disrupt logistics
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years developing with Android SDK in a production environment
- Strong systems and OOP knowledge
- Well-versed in Android architecture paradigms
- Expert knowledge of Android testing frameworks and best practices for testing
- High bar for code quality
Nice To Haves
- Experience working full-stack
- Contributor to open source projects
- Familiar with Kotlin
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.