Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Assistant Property Manager
120 North Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, California 90048 | Direct Hire
Assistant Property Manager – Commercial/Retail Real Estate
Are you a motivated individual who thrives in both independent and collaborative working environments? Do you have experience supporting multiple aspects of large commercial real estate properties? Have you helped maintain positive tenant relations through problem solving, organized document management, and excellent customer service? If so, a fantastic commercial real estate group in the Los Angeles area is seeking an Assistant Property Manager. They are looking to bring on an individual to support a group of their large commercial properties in all aspects of property management, facilities, tenant relations, development, and accounting. This person will also be supporting the marketing efforts for these properties. He/She would interact with a variety of departments and senior employees within the company to help achieve the organization’ s goals for their buildings. This is a dynamic position that requires an adaptive individual who will adjust to daily responsibility changes and fluctuating priorities, while providing the best service to tenants.
This company offers many great benefits. Aside from a competitive salary and great insurance options, they also provide a 401k with a fantastic match and a unique company culture focused on employee development. They have been recognized for their eagerness to provide constructive challenge and growth to all their employees, and this developmental focus is central to the company’ s overall vision. There are many opportunities to learn and branch into new career paths that stem from this position.
- Assist in the overall maintenance of assigned properties
- Exceed tenant expectations in areas of service and satisfaction
- Interact with vendors and coordinate their services to maintain building facilities
- Provide/Receive support to/from all company departments in order to achieve success with all tasks
- Help write and edit contracts, and utilize Legal and Leasing teams to ensure proper structure
- Maintain an organized reporting system in company’ s Yardi platform through detailed file names, data structures, etc.
- Track and report various data related to properties, projects, and financial obligations
- Handle notices and payment receipt for assigned properties, and assist with acquiring delinquent payments, etc.
- Monitor insurance certificates
- Develop and coordinate special events and marketing designs to increase occupancy
- Maintain property listings on multiple distribution websites
- Be the point of contact for outside marketing/PR consultants and review/enforce marketing material specifications
- Bachelor’ s Degree Required
- Experience interacting with multiple business functions and a range of seniority levels to achieve position goals and tasks
- At least 5 years of Commercial/Retail Property experience required, through: Assistant Property Manager, Real Estate Coordinator, Leasing, Marketing, or other related roles
- Marketing design and implementation experience
- Yardi experience preferred
- Highly organized, with great written and oral communication skills
- Effectively manages time, and succeeds with variable supervision