Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Assisted Living / Memory Care
Santa Ana, CA
A unique senior living community, specializing in assisted-living and memory care, is seeking a Wellness Director to join their team. This person will be responsible for overseeing all onsite care professionals, primarily LVNs, developing and improving processes and procedures for all health and wellness functions, and collaborating with other directors and leadership teams to achieve all superior care goals. The Wellness Director will manage the nursing and medication care team, track and report on clinical data within the facility, and ensure high hospitality standards are met. Overall, this person will be responsible for utilizing a whole-person wellness approach to create an environment where residents flourish.
This organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a strong 401(k) match, as well as providing a strong culture, one focused on employee growth and development. Beyond this, there is opportunity to leave your stamp and make your mark. As they are not part of a chain or huge conglomerate, your voice will be heard, your policies and procedures will make a difference, and you will be able to experience the benefits of your efforts on the residents.
- Manage and direct the nursing team, providing strategic leadership and promoting health, wellness, engagement, and spirit within the residential community
- Oversee medication management program, implementing/improving strict guidelines for resident reminders, medicine disbursement, etc.
- Facilitate, with staff, the generation of Intake Care Plans, and ensure they are adhered to or modified over time
- Collaborate closely with other internal departments to facilitate diet plans, doctor visits, and other individualized requirements for each resident as needed
- Coordinate care for residents between the community and external physicians, pharmacists, and other medical providers
- Utilize various measurements to track community wellness data, and report on improvements and needs
- Train and develop healthcare employees, focusing on growth potential and learning opportunities
- Ensure that the community is in line with all government and company regulations, adapting to changes as they occur
- LVN required
- RCFE a plus
- 5+ years’ experience working in an assisted-living facility, providing health, medication, and wellness support to the residents
- Prior experience implementing sound, caring systems and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office proficient