Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Benefits Analyst - VISAJP00011539
Foster City, California 94404 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruting is looking for a Benefits Analyst for a multinational financial corporation in Foster City, CA. The Benefits Analyst will assist with the day to day activities of the US 401k and retirement plans.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collecting documentation, preparing and fulfilling retirement calculation requests
- Reviewing completed retirement paperwork and interacting with current and former employees around the distribution process
- Working on special retirement projects such as researching data issues
- Supporting annual audits and government filings such as Form 5500s and SAR distribution
- Drafting communications, education and retirement web content
- Assisting HR Shared Service members with answering employee questions This person must be a self-starter and an effective team player.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong analytic and risk analysis skills
- Strong attention to details
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, experience with ADP and Workday a plus
- Must be results oriented, have a high degree of flexibility and effectively deal with ambiguity
- Strong written, verbal, and problem solving skills
- Enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere
- Prefer project management skills and/or presentation skills
- Prefer fast-paced working environment
- Some knowledge of retirement plans, ERISA law knowledge, and general benefits a plus