Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Carlos, CA
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We at Wollborg Michelson want to help you build a Dream Career!
Duration: up to 6 months
Pay: $23.58-31.67/HR., DOE
Location: San Carlos
The Benefits Specialist will report to the Manager, Employee Services. This position will provide confidential, technical, and administrative support services to the functional area of Employee Services.
· Process benefits and retirement including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 457 plan transactions.
· Facilitate the open enrollment process and processing of open enrollment changes in PeopleSoft and CalPERS and other benefit systems
· Respond to benefit inquiries from employees and benefit plan vendors on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
· Oversee the reconciliation of health plan monthly eligibility reports, and premium reports
· Coordinate onboard new employees, ensuring a positive new hire experience
- Three years full-time experience in any of the functional areas of Human Resources, but especially in benefits administration, employee programs/activities, and general personnel records administration.
- Experience with processing medical/dental/vision, and 457 retirement plans
- CalPERS and PeopleSoft system experience is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment, work with interruptions and changing priorities, organize work and follow-up assignments with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to prioritize work and perform satisfactorily in a busy office environment with constant interruption.
- Must have effective customer service and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $31.00 /hour
Meet Your Recruiter
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.