Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Branch Sales Manager
We at Wollborg Michelson Recruiting are looking for an exceptional sales- minded Branch Manager to join our Sacramento office. The ideal candidate is experienced in all facets of temporary recruiting particularly for positions in the administrative, clerical, accounting/finance, and customer service vertical. Position is a "hybrid" role of sales & supervisory responsibilities. This is a very dynamic role, giving the right candidate the opportunity to lead a team as business grows.
- Work closely with client hiring managers to understand the needs of each role and define the ideal candidate
- Create job descriptions and candidate profiles
- Actively market and hunt for new job orders
- Represent the company at industry events; maximize direct applicants by increasing our brand awareness
- Conduct initial phone screens; describe the role, and assess technical and behavioral fit
- Manage process from start to finish; find ways to improve efficiency, time-to-hire, and candidate quality
- Negotiate service rates with clients and pay rates with candidates to ensure branch gross profit goals are achieved
- Confirm pay rates, bill rates, and start dates
- Responsible for developing 2-4+ new orders per week
- Work directly with Management to establish individual activity and results expectations
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly quality checks/calls to ensure client and candidate satisfaction
- Ensure all company practices are in accordance with W/M standards
- Interact and manage connections through social media outlets
- 2+ years of work experience in the staffing industry
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong presentation and closing skills required
- Strong telephone/customer service skills required
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with clients and candidates
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; high degree of professionalism and maturity
- Strong work ethic; ability to work independently
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills; high attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and 7-year criminal background check
Meet Your Recruiter
Strategic Accounts Director
Jessica obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences from California State University, Sacramento and a Master’s Degree in Forensic Science from National University. She began her career in Post-Secondary Education, providing Career Counseling and Workforce Training to graduates. Jessica has over 8 years of business development and recruitment experience. She has worked in Staffing & Career Services providing workforce development and strategic staffing support to small, medium and large companies.
In addition to her professional pursuits, Jessica often indulges in her love for travel and travels throughout the country conducting motivational talks & presentations to small and large groups on a variety of topics.