Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, CA
Wollborg Michelson is currently looking to hire a passionate brand-enthusiast to apply a new and creative lens to talent-facing communication that conveys our client's culture and employee experience. This position also offers a telecommute option!
What you will do:
- Work to grow awareness and enhance the entire candidate experience through creation, execution, and optimization of talent marketing campaigns and candidate experience programs.
- Audit existing strategies and support the development of an updated content strategy that will position us as an employer of choice including calendar, target topics, distribution channels and reporting metrics.
- Enable talent acquisition team with content and messaging to increase candidate engagement and create a more enjoyable and thoughtful candidate experience.
- Partner closely with the internal communications team and other stakeholders to re-purpose content for talent-facing communication internally and externally.
- Ensure employer brand is aligned with overall brand positioning (i.e. messages and campaigns to prospective employees should complement internal communication with current employees as well as customer-facing branding).
What skills you should have:
- 4+ years of experience in digital brand marketing with demonstrated work focused on talent strategy or employer brand.
- HR-related and executive communication experience a major plus.
- Strong understanding of branding and its ability to position a company as an employer of choice to prospective hires.
- Demonstrated superb writing skills.
- Detailed-oriented and thrives in a cross-functional, highly-collaborative role.
A graduate of Tennessee State University and Seton Hall University, Christine is a native Californian and can best be described as enthusiastic and self-motivated. She comes to Wollborg Michelson with more than 10 years of corporate and nonprofit experience in Communications and Marketing, and gladly welcomed the opportunity to transition to the Recruiting industry. During her career, she spent time working in Corporate Communication, Event Management and Public Relations. She enjoys meeting new people and looks forward to using her skills to thrive in Recruiting.
In her spare time, Christine can be found reading, traveling, participating in community service activities, and trying new restaurants.