Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Duration: up to 6 months
Location: Oakland, CA
Performs a wide variety of complex technical, budgetary, analytical, procurement and administrative support duties; coordinates administrative systems, procedures and operations; and performs related duties as assigned.
- Assist with Budget and Administrative duties
- Assist with Verizon account clean-up
- Make FY20 Budget binders
- File invoices in the Budget binders
- Follow-up with all outstanding Department (OCIO) orders
- Follow-up with AP on outstanding invoices and resolve issues with vendors
- Track all hardware and software maintenance coming up for renewal
- Create purchase orders in PeopleSoft
- Approve invoices in PeopleSoft
- Basic principles, practices and methods of administrative and organizational analysis.
- Basic principles and practices of budget administration.
- Basic principles and practices of accounting.
- Principles and practices of program implementation.
- Current office procedures, methods and equipment including computers and supporting word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Basic methods and techniques of statistical and financial analysis.
- Principles of business letter writing and report preparation
- English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Principles and procedures of record keeping.
- Related Federal, State and local laws, codes and regulations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration, accounting, economics or a closely related field from an accredited college or university.
- Two (2) years of (full-time equivalent) verifiable professional level experience in administrative, operational or budgetary analyses.
- Additional analytical experience may be substituted for the education on a year-for- year basis. A college degree is preferred.
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.