Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Business Analyst 5 - 8218912
2527 Camino Ramon San Ramon, California 94583 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Business Analyst for our client, a large Banking company in San Ramon, CA. The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing basic to moderately complex information and analysis to support overall management of a business unit/department.
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines business requirements that impact strategic initiatives and/or business unit objectives.
- Assists in the development and documentation of business requirements and/or business solutions to solve problems and issues related to business operations. Examines various data sources and applies consistent approaches to data interpretation and performance measurement results.
- In coordination with business partners and users, assists to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation.
- Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined, documented and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
- May liaise with the business, development team and technology on certain projects. Assists in the planning and implementing of Projects and Strategic initiatives of the Business Line Unit/Operations.
- May assist in the development of business unit analytics, department or operational procedures, reporting, financial analysis, communicating and/or strategic planning activities.
- Consult with corporate offices, project managers, auditors, client and sub-consultant representatives regarding future proposals.
- Prepare sub-agreements and review and input sub-consultant invoices to ensure contact compliance.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Expert ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed. Expert ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses. Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
- Bachelor' s degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
- 10+ years experience required.