Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
CA - LCSW with Fortune 500 Healthcare Company
One of our Fortune500 clients is seeking a Care Management Social Worker in the Lodi area to join our team! You will provide emotional and administrative support to active members. This can vary from children to the mental health community.
- Evaluates and implements a high-tech, high- touch intervention for patients with psycho/social issues.
- Utilization of depression Screening tools for selected populations
- Develops reports for outcome measurement
- Implementation: triage patients with the case management team; assist in coordination of patient care delivery, including DPA; document pertinent information in the case management system and communicate to team.
- Evaluation: evaluate caseload daily and assess achievement of long- and short-term goals; modify goals with providers and case management based upon patient outcomes; compile and present statistics and reports relating to patient outcomes; document findings in the patients chart or case management system
- Communication: provide follow up and outcome communication to the referral source, i.e. PCP, family member, case manager, home health personnel, community social worker, Health Plan, ect.
- Act as social services liaison for the department and physician offices, particularly in the areas of:
- Complex discharge planning
- Referral to agencies which provide supportive services to fragile patients
- Assists in arrangement of community resources (i.e. meals on wheels, transportation services, adult day care, and info-line)
- Assists in long term planning for patients transitioning to an institutionalized setting
- Provides alternatives for patients requiring specific services while lacking insurance coverage
- Acts as liaison to Population Health department regarding chronic disease state management programsFacilitates as liaison to the Member Services and QI departments to address any ongoing case management issues or concerns as referred.
- A minimum of a master’s degree in social work or social welfare )from a regionally accredited college or university or associate degree in Nursing (ADN) and a bachelor’s degree in a different field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in inpatient, outpatient or managed care environment.
- A minimum of 5 years’ combined experience in clinical social work practice in the hospital, outpatient or managed care setting.
- Licensure as Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in California
- Certified Case Manager (CCM) or related board certification from a nationally recognized entity, i.e. ACM, Palliative Care
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
- Health insurance/managed care experience (Commercial, Medicare, and Medi-Cal)
- Lean methodology
- Excellent presentation and procedure-writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Transitions of care
- Community resources and advocacy
- Practice integration in a triad model of care
Compensation: $35-39 per hour