Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Oakland, CA 94607
Find your dream job!
Our client is a growing dynamic non-profit organization seeking a CRM Specialist. The ideal candidate has a love of data and all the possibilities that can be reached with it!
The CRM specialist is a key partner in overseeing the daily operation and delivery of data and generating prospect research ultimately enabling the outreach to continue and grow. The CRM specialist will work directly with the development team and collaborate with the technology team.
Hourly Pay Rate $31.25
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy and integrity of the Development Database, including data input and output, technology management, and end-user training and support
- Prepares complex database queries, exports, dashboards, reports, mailing lists and donor recognition lists within Salesforce
- Prepares and summarizes information to be provided internally to inform strategy
- Generates pledge reminders and preserves gift and pledge audit trail
- Logs, monitors, and reports on donor cultivation, stewardship and recognition activities
- Develops standard reports for tracking fundraising progress, analyzing trends and gaps, track direct mail results, event revenues, and solicitor fundraising
- Creates and maintains standard monthly and year-end reporting procedures for regular reconciliation with finance
- Works with the Senior Manager of Analytics and Strategy to ensure coordination between databases as needed, e.g., Qualtrex, Pardot and Salesforce
- Develops parameters and formats for all mailing lists. Utilizes database coding structures to target and refine mailing lists, segregate donors, and keep donor lists up to date.
- Determines and implements projects and protocols to enhance and streamline database usage and clean up records.
- Creates and project manages an agency proposal and tracking process within Salesforce.
- Oversees the creation and maintenance of online donations and event registrations pages as well as email acknowledgements of online gifts
- A love of numbers and data
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (statistics, mathematics, library science a plus)
- Three to five years’ experience preferred – previous fundraising experience required
- Required proficiency in information and database management
- Prior experience with Salesforce required
- Experience with donor research preferred
- Ability to think critically, and independently, inquisitive, strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle various projects on an ongoing basis while addressing daily needs for the organization; ability to meet multiple priorities under strict deadlines
Managing Director - Contingent Services
Julie is an experienced staffing professional with over 15 years in the staffing and recruiting industry. Skilled in Sales, Contact Centers, Management, CRM systems, and Interviewing. Strong sales professional with an IT Solutions focus in Telecommunications from University of Phoenix.
Julie is a native Californian who was born and raised in the Bay Area. In her spare time she enjoys wine tasting, road trips, and sharing laughs with family and friends.