Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Call Center - Customer Service Agent
Amazing Member Services Opportunity!
Are you an experienced customer service provider? Have you been in an environment working with customers non-stop, helping answer questions and solving problems? Do you have excellent computer skills, able to navigate and learn programs easily? If so, an amazing health insurance provider is seeking a team of Member Service Representatives to assist members in their call center during their busy open enrollment period. They are looking for computer-savvy individuals with customer service experience, either in call center or retail environments.
The start date will be 09/15 or 09/21 (we will be hiring for both dates). We will begin interviews now to identify the applicants for the vacant roles.
Will be working remote until the office opens back up. MUST HAVE INTERNET and a DESKTOP or LAPTOP. No Chromebook or MacBook.
- Take consecutive member calls, and walk them through problem resolution
- Maintain detailed documentation on caller's needs and solutions offered
- Provide amazing customer service at all times, to both members over the phone, and colleagues in the call center
- Prioritize issues, and reach out for assistance when necessary
- Call Center Support Experience
- Ideal to have previous experience in the healthcare insurance industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in basic computer navigation and software
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Fast learner in terms of policies, procedures, and computer processes