Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Call Center Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Working computer/laptop and internet access REQUIRED! (No Macbooks or Chromebooks)
Start dates: 10/12/2020 OR 10/19/2020
Shift: 11:00am-8:00pm (M-F)
How you will make an impact:
- Respond to incoming calls from dental beneficiaries and/or their representatives concerning general program policies, regional screening appointments, Treatment Authorization Request (TAR) Notifications, and complaints; refers callers to providers; reschedule regional screening appointments; refers callers to other agencies or resources.
- Respond to incoming calls from provider offices regarding program policies/procedures, claims/TARs processing, EOB and check inquiries; provide patient history information and office enrollment status.
- Track call information in the Beneficiary or Provider Correspondence Tracking System; complete Referral Variance Log, S/UR Referral Form, makes outgoing calls, miscellaneous duties as assigned.
What we look for:
- Position requirement: a personal computer and remote internet access.
- STELLAR phone presence and customer service skills
- High School Diploma or GED and one year call center/customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Must be able to work regular overtime as required.
- Reading and writing skills.
- Ability to enunciate clearly.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain regular/consistent attendance, punctuality and adhere to scheduled shifts.
- Standard computer literacy required including MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel); proficiency in Oracle Financial system preferred.