Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Car Loan Processor
LOAN PROCESSOR - INDIRECT
Location: Sacramento, CA
Hours: Monday - Friday (8:30am-5:00pm)
Pay: $19.00 / hour
Receives, reviews, audits and disburses loan applications through the Credit Union Direct Lending program to maintain quality of program, ensure accuracy of loan information, and provide member and dealership satisfaction.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
1. Receive and audit appropriate paperwork sent from the vehicle dealerships. Research and identify missing information and communicate discrepancies with dealership personnel. Perform verifications on application data to ensure accuracy prior to funding.
2. Ability to identify red flags in loan documentation in order to avoid potential fraud.
3. Determine whether loan warrants disbursal as per Golden 1 established guidelines.
4. Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
5. Fund appropriate monies to dealerships with the appropriate administrative fee.
6. Assist department staff with gathering information and preparation of reports.
7. Communicate and interact with department management and staff to provide information on loan status.
8. Help in other areas within Lending as assigned.
1. EDUCATION: Successful completion of High School curriculum is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: One year in a lending position performing contract review is desired. Appropriate related experience is acceptable.
3. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS: Clerical skills, telephone skills, credit reporting equipment, electronic banking equipment, ten key, facsimile machine skills, and personal computer filing skills. Close attention to details.