Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Cash Application Specialist
One Embarcadero Center Ste 1510 San Francisco, California 94111 | Contract To Hire
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract to hire Cash Applications Specialist for one of our clients, a growing funding company located in San Francisco, CA. The Cash Applications Specialist will be a member of the Accounts Receivable Team and will be responsible for all aspects of the order to cash process including matching invoices to receivables, and cash reconciliations.
- High school diploma- Required
- Bachelor’ s Degree- Preferred
- 4 plus years of accounting experience- Required
- 3 plus years of accounts receivable experience- Required
- Strong understanding of Accounts Receivable
- Must have a working knowledge of GAAP
- MS Office Proficiency
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Match a variety of payment types including checks, wires, and EDI payments to invoices
- Match deductions with available backup and remittance advise and post per defined procedures
- Perform daily cash reconciliation audit
- Match daily incoming cash received by bank to total posted
- Balance cash received at month end
- Take responsibility for applying all open cash items before accounts receivables close for the prior period
- Maintain and report all relevant statistics for cash applications, such as percentage of cash auto- applied and turnaround time for processing lockbox