Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Certified Pharmacy Technician
Rancho Cordova, CA
Wollborg Michelson is seeking an experienced Pharmacy Technician for a Fortune 100 healthcare insurance company in Rancho Cordova!
- Provides assistance in the preparation and distribution of drug products
- Responsible for preparing the prescription medications via use of the fulfillment system
- Process prescription exceptions which may include: resolving claim rejects and member and physician outreach
- Enter member demographics and prescription information into the data processing system
- Research and resolve rejected insurance billing issues and/or escalated member issues
- Escalate questions regarding prescription to a Pharmacist for interpretation or provide direction on processing
- Assist with inbound/outbound patient or physician calls
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have current CA Pharmacy Technician license
- Minimum high school diploma
- 0-2 years of Pharmacy Technician experience
A graduate of Tennessee State University and Seton Hall University, Christine is a native Californian and can best be described as enthusiastic and self-motivated. She comes to Wollborg Michelson with more than 10 years of corporate and nonprofit experience in Communications and Marketing, and gladly welcomed the opportunity to transition to the Recruiting industry. During her career, she spent time working in Corporate Communication, Event Management and Public Relations. She enjoys meeting new people and looks forward to using her skills to thrive in Recruiting.
In her spare time, Christine can be found reading, traveling, participating in community service activities, and trying new restaurants.