Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Chief Financial & Administrative Services Officer (CFAO)
New York, NY
The Chief Financial & Administrative Services Officer (CFAO) serves as a key member of the
senior leadership team for the organization. This position is responsible for financial practices,
control systems, analysis, operations, and the administrative stability of the organization. This
position oversees the Finance and Operations Teams of the organization.
This position is with a widely known social services nonprofit organization with offices across
the country. This Chief Financial & Administrative Services Officer will report directly to the
President and work cross functional with other departments.
• Create partnerships that instill a feeling of cohesion and compliance with the
• Work closely with senior leadership to implement strategic financial direction, goals,
and policies/ procedures.
• Collaborate with the Sr. Director of Finance and team to oversee the annual budgeting
and financial forecast.
• Ensure organizational compliance with regulatory tax and audit requirements.
• Deliver financial and operational reports to the senior leadership team.
• Provide strategic recommendations/ advice to the President and Board of Directors
regarding the organization’s financial strategy.
• Establish and maintain professional business relationships with external bank/ lending
institutions, auditors and funders.
• Work closely with the Director of Talent & HR to ensure legally compliant HR policies
and programs that support: recruitment, retention, and employee development.
• Oversee annual compensation planning, benefits design, and cost managing.
• Provide advice and direction on employee relations and any incoming challenges.
• Ensure effective IT and security functions with vendors and providers.
• Maintain all required insurance coverage and legal registrations related to
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• MBA or CPA preferred
• 10+ years of financial management experience
• Understanding of 501c3/501c4/PAC regulations
• Experience in creating, building, and scaling systems with an annual budget of $15
• Experience with Intacct, Adaptive Insights, Bill.com or similar systems
• Strong communication and organizational skills
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer