Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Chief of Staff
Cleveland , OH
The Chief of Staff serves as an indispensable partner to and extension of the SVP, Global Sales. The Chief of Staff is instrumental in facilitating strategic planning, monitoring and reporting progress toward goal achievement and facilitating proper resource management across the organization. Serving as liaison to other departments and executives and serves as a central point of contact for leadership seeking information or assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles and presents organizational updates , including financial reporting, dashboards and performance metrics.
- Plans and facilitates organizational goal setting and establishment of performance metrics
- Monitors and reports on strategic, operational, capacity, and budgetary goals of the organization to ensure teams are aligned and working effectively
- Facilitates communication with Executive Management through standing meetings, and with full staff via All Hands Meetings
- Provides oversight to large, cross-functional, organization-wide projects or initiatives; bringing together important stakeholders and helping drive decisions
This position works under minimal supervision
- Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- BS/BA required, Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in senior leadership roles
- Experience in the domain name industry preferred
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with executive management and Board of Directors
- Track record of organization and directing multiple teams and departments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion
- Experience with budget management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
Direct Hire Recruiter
Patricia has always been a matchmaker and career coach at heart. She started her career in retail management where she experienced lots of interviewing and hiring especially during the busy holiday season. She worked her way into corporate ecommerce supporting the complex needs of growing organizations as a Product Manager working for a startup and Fortune 500 companies. There is nothing more that she loves than watching an employee surpass their goals and the possibilities that unfold when employees are truly engaged, inspired, and valued in their work.
After a successful career in product management, she felt the calling to combine these two passions of hers into one role as a recruiter. She enjoys learning about emerging technology, the adaptability and grit required for successful candidates to excel in roles including Product Management, Project Management, and UX Design. She is excited to blend her expertise to work for or with you to find your next great role or candidate!