Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Clinical Care Quality Manager
Clinical Performance Improvement Specialist - CPHQ
- At least 3 years direct experience with process improvement, and use of facilitation tools/techniques such as agenda planning, group facilitation and decision-making, brainstorming, multivoting, and prioritizing required
- Direct experience in a healthcare profession or dealing with clinical healthcare providers across a healthcare organization required. Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional clinical teams required
- Provides clinical, technical, and analytical support and evaluation of operational processes and statistical data necessary to support performance improvement processes.
- Effectively facilitates interdepartmental and/or interdisciplinary performance improvement teams in order to support organization-wide performance improvement activities.
- Excellent knowledge of structured problem solving and team facilitation skills and strategies;
- Excellent Excel and Word processing skills.
- Skilled at data analysis and interpretation;
- Ability to learn data management systems to enhance ability to illustrate and interpret statistical data in a meaningful way;
- Knowledgeable in statistical processes;
- Familiar with medical terminology and DRG's, ICD 10 codes and CPT codes; Knowledge of processes that are related to PI Specialist job duties.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a healthcare discipline required. Master's degree preferred.
- Licensure: Current California Registered Nurse (RN) license or at least 3 years' experience working with Quality Management (quality, patient safety, regulatory) functions and processes with extensive knowledge of clinical care outcomes / processes.
- Previous acute care experience required in the past 10 years.
- Out of state RN license have 1 year from date of hire/transfer to obtain a California RN license.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) or CPHQ eligible preferred.
- Lean Management/Six Sigma Greenbelt or higher preferred