Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Clinical Data Specialist - HO - 526980
San Jose, California 95128 | Contract
Wollbrog Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a Clinical Data & Project Specialist for one of our clients, a large healthcare company in San Jose, CA. The Clinical Data & Project Specialist will maintain high clinical data submission rates for CROWNWeb (CW) and satisfy all compliance requirements for the program. The position entails ongoing review of all systems to be sure that patient information is consistent, accurate, and complete. It requires timely action to coordinate the correction of data that is found to be inconsistent, incomplete, or inaccurate.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. certificate required, Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- One (1) year dialysis center experience
- In-depth knowledge/training for CROWNWeb
- In-depth knowledge of electronic medical record systems
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of center processes (Administrative functions/admissions/discharges, etc)
- Good communication skills with individuals at all levels both in and outside of the organization
- Clinical knowledge of ESRD treatments, meds, labs, other
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Critical thinking skills to problem solve complex issues
- Exceptional tracking and follow-through processes
- Able to travel to centers for on-site support/training