Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Clinical Data Specialist - HO - 526980
Satellite Healthcare Home Office, Satellite Healthcare Home Office 95927 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is looking for a Clinical Data Specialist for a renowned healthcare company located in San Jose, CA.
- The primary job function of the Clinical Data & Project Specialist is to maintain high clinical data submission rates for CROWNWeb (CW) and satisfy all compliance requirements for the program.
- Ongoing review of all systems to be sure that patient information is consistent, accurate, and complete.
- Requires timely action to coordinate the correction of data that is found to be inconsistent, incomplete, or inaccurate.
- Act as liaison between Satellite’ s data warehouse manager, IS Helpdesk, the centers, Accounts Receivable, CROWNWeb, SPIN/IT, and the ESRD Networks,
- Ongoing communication is required to achieve the following goals: successful electronic submission of a majority of CW data (goal is 100%) Accurate patient identifiers for accurate billing, data submission Maintenance of patient history and status in SPIN, CW Routine submission of required forms (start, death, census) etc.
- The Clinical Data & Project Specialist also helps with projects for the Regulatory and Education departments.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. certificate
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- One (1) year dialysis center experience
- In-depth knowledge/training for CROWNWeb
- In-depth knowledge of electronic medical record systems
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of center processes (Administrative functions/admissions/discharges, etc)
- Good communication skills with individuals at all levels both in and outside of the organization
- Clinical knowledge of ESRD treatments, meds, labs
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Critical thinking skills to problem solve complex issues
- Exceptional tracking and follow-through processes
- Able to travel to centers for on-site support/training
- Able to read, write, speak, understand and satisfactorily communicate with others in English in person, over the phone and via email
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $22.00 /hour