Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Clinical Registered Nurse
Wollborg Michelson is currently recruiting a Clinical Nurse for a contract role in the Sacramento area. The main function of the nurse is to provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients.
- Collect information from patients to be admitted regarding medical records, medical insurance details, and other pre-treatment formalities.
- Record health details of patient vital signs such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, etc.
- Help patients prepare for medical examinations and take samples from patients.
- Take care of sanitary requirements of patients such as bathing, dressing, and other similar tasks.
- Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients’ conditions, and taking any necessary action.
- Assemble and use equipment such as catheters, tracheotomy tubes, oxygen suppliers, etc.
- Collect samples such as blood, urine, etc. and perform routine laboratory tests on samples.
- Give direct patient care and individual patient needs as directed by the patient care plan.
- Administer prescription medications and injections to patients under the specific policies and procedures.
- Strong verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries and diseases.
- Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- Understands the Nurse Practice Act and legal consequences of nursing action.
- Associate's degree in Nursing is required; Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Nursing license is required, along with at least 2 years of experience.
A graduate of Tennessee State University and Seton Hall University, Christine is a native Californian and can best be described as enthusiastic and self-motivated. She comes to Wollborg Michelson with more than 10 years of corporate and nonprofit experience in Communications and Marketing, and gladly welcomed the opportunity to transition to the Recruiting industry. During her career, she spent time working in Corporate Communication, Event Management and Public Relations. She enjoys meeting new people and looks forward to using her skills to thrive in Recruiting.
In her spare time, Christine can be found reading, traveling, participating in community service activities, and trying new restaurants.