Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
575 Sir Francis Drake Blvd Suite 1 Greenbrae, California 94904 | Contract To Hire
- Must be able to handle high volume scheduling with accuracy and be able to follow up with the patients as well. these doctors see up to 70 patients a day
- The perfect candidate must be kind, sensitive, follow directions and be able to work in a fast pace environment. Must be able to handle stress well and able to take directions under pressure. Must be a good team player but have the initiative to step up and take charge when needed.
- This position requires someone who has excellent phone skills, face to face skills and email skills.
- Must have at least two years of Scheduling experience in a medical office.
- The most crucial quality is reliability.
This position is located in Kentfield, California (Marin County)
- The work attire for the whole office is scrubs
- The office has a very friendly, kind atmosphere that feels very welcoming.
- This is a very fast paced office that handles a high volume of patients daily-70 a day.
- The team atmosphere is very important so the right candidate must be a stand alone individual when it comes to knowledge but be ready to change gears if need.
- Respect for authority is a must because when a situation comes up that needs attention fast action is required.
- Must be flexible with work schedule.
- The right candidate must have good phone skills, person to person skills and email skills