Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Clinical Support Coordinator Associate - Healthcare
San Francisco, CA
Serves as initial point of contact for providers and members in the medical management process by telephone or correspondence. Assists in ensuring members are effectively and efficiently managed through the medical/disease management process as needs required. Within extension of authority, assigns length of stay on acute inpatient admissions, as well as approves specific home health, DME. Process authorization requests and facilitates referrals. Assists with system letters, requests for information and data entry. Provides administrative/clerical support to medical and disease management. The Population Health Management Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Nurse Case Mangers. This is in accordance with the Population Health Management Program. The Population Health Management Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of all Case Management Services for members under the direction of the licensed Case Management Nurses. The Population Health Management Coordinator will assist the Case Manager in coordinating all aspects of outpatient/ambulatory care services for members who are enrolled in the Population Health Program. This position reports directly to the Manager, Population Health.
- Entry level intake (faxed in auth's, calls left on voicemail)
- Select support for Case Manager such as mailings, surveys.
- Data entry including authorization forms, high risk member information, verbal HIPPA authorizations, and SNF admissions
- Specified template letters for CM Create family files
- Specified callbacks Assist HMO with IPA mail authorization forms
- Mail HIPAA forms to members
- Support to Senior/Lead HCS Responds to inquiry calls on a limited basis
- BA/BS preferred or AA/AS with equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience in administrative support within healthcare industry
- Moderate experience in basic computer functions and software applications