Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Commercial Property Manager
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lotlike searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidates an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We at Wollborg Michelson want to help you build a Dream Career!
Duration: up to 3month contract
Pay: $20-22/HR, DOE
Location: Boise, ID
This position is responsible for providing support to the Property Manager for designated division’s real estate assets.
· Review and research requests from landlords, Property Managers and/or outside parties for changes to the governing real estate documents which might affect the Company's rights or obligations with respect to building and common area operations and use restrictions. Provide clear, concise recommendations regarding such issues.
· Analyze common area maintenance (CAM), budgets and prepare recommendations for cost savings by comparing billed expenses to governing real estate agreements.
· Negotiate with billing parties to resolve disputes that arise from billing analysis. Prepare and present invoices to Property Manager for final payment approval.
· Coordinate maintenance projects with landlords and/or property managers.
· Perform monitoring and analysis of past CAM costs to facilitate accurate forecasting of future CAM costs by the Property Manager and divisionFinance Manager.
· Coordinate with Property Accounting and Legal Department personnel in the management of rental tenant accounts with respect to common area maintenance, timely collections, and lease administration. Make recommendations to escalate collection efforts to Property Manager on a case by case basis.
· Responsible for coordinating special projects assigned to the department such as store recycling programs, parking lot initiatives, ATM's orin-store banks, seasonal sales in the common area, licensees such as espresso bars operating from Company stores, or other value added programs desired bythe Company.
· Responsible for mail handling and tracking invoices and budgets.
Skills and Experiences:
· Possess skills and experience in working with legal real estate documents such as leases, common area maintenance agreements, operating covenants and the ability to negotiate contracts and deal effectively with governmental decrees
· Possess strong communication skills, both written and oral
· Possess ability to analyze, interpret, reconcile, and report financial data; Quantify results of department work
· Ability to work with and through others to achieve desired results
· Strong organizational skills to handle/prioritize heavy work load and accomplish tasks in a timely manner
· Strong PC skills (Word / Excel); Knowledge of MRI or Oracle preferred
EducationLevel: HighSchool graduate or higher and/or paralegal preferred
ExperienceLevel: 2 or more years of related experience required
Salary:$20.00 to $22.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
Meet Your Recruiter
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.