Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Compensation & Operations Analyst
188 Spear Street Suite 1200 San Francisco, CA 94105 | Contract
Are you looking for an opportunity in Human Resources, a role where you can show your skills and have fun at the same time?
Wollborg Michelson is looking for a Compensation & Operations Analyst for one of our clients a software analytics company located in San Francisco, CA. The Compensation & Operations Analyst will their rapidly growing community. The successful candidate will have a track record of providing consultative and tactical support for compensation. In addition, this role will be responsible for data audits, compensation and offer analysis and review, and providing daily to the People Operations Department.
The ideal addition to our team is task-oriented, motivated, and able to consistently maintain high standards of accuracy and efficiency.
Note: This role is a temporary position lasting approximately 2+ months.
Skills and experience required:
- 1-2+ years’ experience as a Compensation Analyst
- 1-2 years of experience using HRIS or systems
- Advanced Excel skills preferred (pivot tables, formulas, v-lookup, etc.)
- Compensation experience in a tech company preferred
- Experience with market survey strongly preferred (e.g. Radford)
- Data review/auditing experience
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Can work successfully both independently and within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and utilize appropriate tact and professionalism
- AA or BA/BS degree or equivalent is desirable