Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Contingent Financial Analyst II (CA Only) - 1115238
21271 Burbank Blvd Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Wollborg Michelson is seeking a Financial Analyst for a renowned healthcare insurance company located in Woodland Hills, CA. We are interviewing Monday-Friday as the client would like to meet candidates immediately! This position is a 3-6 months contract opportunity.
Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We' re also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
The Financial Analyst II is responsible for preparing management reports, budgets, forecasts and financial analysis. Position does not supervise associates.
- Performs standard & ad hoc reporting; responsible for standard department reports and ad hoc reports to department head, and occasionally other business units.
- Performs financial analysis; conducts simple analysis of income statement and balance sheet variances or fluctuations; analyzes cash flows, investment decisions and process improvements.
- Oversees budgets and forecasts; prepares budgets and forecasts, including supporting schedules and other materials. Analyzes past financial performance and trends, and relate to expected future performance.
- Provides management support and assists management in meeting day-to-day financial reporting and maintenance requirements.
- Solid excel modeling and critical thinking.
- A background with auditing or working on CMS audit would be a plus.
- Minimum two years financial analysis or equivalent experience.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance or a related field.
Senior Program Manager
Jessica obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences from California State University, Sacramento and a Master’s Degree in Forensic Science from National University. She began her career in Post-Secondary Education, providing Career Counseling and Workforce Training to graduates. Jessica has over 8 years of business development and recruitment experience. She has worked in Staffing & Career Services providing workforce development and strategic staffing support to small, medium and large companies.
In addition to her professional pursuits, Jessica often indulges in her love for travel and travels throughout the country conducting motivational talks & presentations to small and large groups on a variety of topics.