Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Contingent Training Coordinator II- 1114498
21271 Burbank Blvd Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Wollborg Michelson is seeking a Training Coordinator for a renowned healthcare insurance company located in Woodland Hills, CA. This position is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We' re also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Coordinate training events, schedule personnel and instructors for classes, and organize the materials and facilities to support the training activities.
- Partner with business stakeholders, training management and trainers to prepare training courses from requests to completion of training
- Maintain training records for employees and compile reports and statistics for review
- Utilize the Learning Management System for posting training courses, scheduling training classes and development of training reports
- Schedule all various related training preparations, including coordinating of training rooms, equipment, catering, and travel arrangements
- Provide excellent customer service and promptly respond to inquiries from employees, management, recruiters, and vendors
- Produce online learning courses, including scheduling, handling technologies, managing employee participation and feedback
- Develop course evaluation forms and communicate feedback to management
- Assist in the implementation of basic training sessions
- 2+ years of training, project management or office management experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Training experience within training environment (training dept. preferred), administration or project management with LMS (preferably Cornerstone).
- Should be able to take direction well, support multi-level stakeholders, and take a proactive approach to daily responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, training concepts, practices and procedures. Web conference scheduling and producing experience, Adobe Connect preferred. Learning management administration, including scheduling and reporting experience. Cornerstone LMS preferred.
Bachelor’ s degree in business, related field or equivalent experience.
Senior Program Manager
Jessica obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences from California State University, Sacramento and a Master’s Degree in Forensic Science from National University. She began her career in Post-Secondary Education, providing Career Counseling and Workforce Training to graduates. Jessica has over 8 years of business development and recruitment experience. She has worked in Staffing & Career Services providing workforce development and strategic staffing support to small, medium and large companies.
In addition to her professional pursuits, Jessica often indulges in her love for travel and travels throughout the country conducting motivational talks & presentations to small and large groups on a variety of topics.