Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
· Assist in sourcing with a focus on compliance with contract terms and conditions and corporate standard practices, policies, and procedures
· Develop and negotiate contract terms including executing and implementing contracts. Interface with Safeway’s Legal Counsel as needed to obtain approval on legal terms.
· Analyzes contracts to ensure compliance to company policy, government specifications and other requirements.
· Works with internal teams (e.g., Procurement, Legal, Finance, Risk Management etc.) to structure contracts.
· Prepare contract documents: Transmit and track contract documents to suppliers and management
· Handle document routing in accordance with delegation of authority and track document routing to ensure timely processing of documents
· Collect data from multiple suppliers and gather data in a presentable format
· Maintain project and vendor files
· Scheduling vendor meetings for the team
· Experience in working with vendors / suppliers
· Must be organized
· Can manage multi tasks and deadlines, multiple managers
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access. Ability to understand and work with multiple enterprise wide systems.
· Working knowledge of contract law, government policies and regulations for the food and drug industry.
· Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
· Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills.
· High energy level, initiative, creative problem solving ability and sense of urgency.
· •Highly motivated problem solver with high degree of initiative and sense of urgency.
· Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.