Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Carlos, CA
Duration: up to 6 Months
Pay Rate: $35.33 – 44.16
Location: San Carlos
General: The Temporary Associate Contract Administrator will report to the Maintenance Contract Administrator (Facilities) and is responsible to monitor, review and document performance measures and compliance submittals by maintenance contractors/consultants operating on facilities. Such contract benchmarks are in accordance with established standards and procedures.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Ensure contractor’s compliance with all terms and conditions of their agreement; Perform review of contractor submittals for completeness (quality, timely delivery and/or support documents)
- Review contractor invoices, validate cost calculations and make accurate determinations on contractor payments. Alert Facilities staff of changes in contract status. Confers with Administrator on persistent deficiencies and related corrective actions.
- Organize and maintain requisitions, contracts, agreements, activity logs and specialized files/reports (largely Excel). Prepare contract status reports.
- Reconciles contract documents; Compiles historical data/statistics and prepares periodic/special reports; Participate with staff in contract compliance meetings and budget forecasting measures.
- Maintain current/accurate contract records for Facilities Maintenance staff with outside vendors. Ensure contract related documents are maintained in detailed, organized files and they are readily accessible to staff.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the knowledge and ability to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Development of the required knowledge and abilities is typically obtained through but not limited to:
- Associate of Arts degree in business administration, public administration or a closely related field or two years of full-time contract administration/analytical experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Intermediate skills in MS Word and MS Excel are required
- Experience with Pivot tables, MS PowerPoint and PeopleSoft is desirable
- Familiarity with complex spreadsheet applications and database management is desirable
Meet Your Recruiter
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.