Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
20131 Prairie Street Chatsworth, California 91311 | Contract
Amazing Technology/Development Recruiting Coordinator Opportunity!
An incredible technology entertainment company in the Greater Los Angeles area is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to assist them with filling high level software developers, asset creators, QA, animators, VFX, and other various positions. The person in this role will work directly with several different department managers and hiring teams to get an understanding for the needs of the company. Using this knowledge, this individual will be responsible for running through a full-cycle recruiting process to hire well qualified candidates.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a one of a kind company, and to get your foot in their door. The company offers a unique office environment and a competitive salary.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Meet with department leaders, hiring managers, and other employees to discuss the company’ s hiring needs
- Handle full-cycle recruiting tasks including:
- Sourcing for candidates through a variety of methods
- Posting job ads
- Interviewing candidates for skill and culture fit
- Set-up interviews with relevant company employees/managers
- Support candidates throughout hiring and on-boarding processes * Use exceptional communication skills to enhance relationships with current and potential candidates
- Maintain complete organization over files and calendar to ensure timely responses and follow-up
- Recruiting experience, especially in technology, IT, software development, art/asset creation, story writers, etc.
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills
- Great organization
- Previous experience filling niche roles is a huge plus