Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Specific duties will vary with the department to which assigned. The following list of duties is a description of the types of work that may be performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty does not make it unacceptable if the work assigned is at the equivalent level.
· Answers and directs phone calls, voice mail and e-mail; greets visitors, clients and staff; responds to general questions; refers inquiries as appropriate; takes messages; distributes forms and explains their completion; provides information on Authority programs and related referral services
· Updates and maintains filing systems, including confidential files; sets up new files; receives, pulls and files documents and records
· Types correspondence, reports, memos, forms and related materials with accuracy, completeness and in compliance with departmental procedures
· Inputs, updates, searches and retrieves data using spreadsheets, computer databases and various automated systems
· Operates a variety of standard office equipment such as a personal computer, typewriter, phone, fax, calculator, copier, scanner or other department specific equipment
· Opens, dates, screens, sorts, routes and processes mail
· Prepares information packets and packets of required forms; maintains client/public information, brochures and supplies
· Schedules appointments; maintains a calendar
· Schedules meetings and makes appropriate arrangements such as contacting participants, reserving rooms, and assembling materials and documents
· Performs dispatching duties
May prepare a variety of handwritten or computer generated reports using established procedures and formats; performs other related work as assigned.
Graduation from high school or GED, one year of paid clerical experience;
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
Meet Your Recruiter
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.