Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Wollborg Michelson is currently recruiting Contracts Coordinators for one of the nation's largest healthcare insurance companies in Tempe, AZ. The Contracts Coordinators will assist with the contract submission process and the auditing of provider information systems (AMISYS) for consistency and best practices in Provider set-up.
- Maintain spreadsheets and collect, track, prepare, compile, and distribute statistical data for daily and monthly reports.
- Maintain and report on the Health Plan(s) compliance with contract submission rules and exception requests and communicate to Manager on a monthly basis.
- Support the contract submission process to ensure confirmation with Corporate standards by the Health Plan(s), provide support to the Contract Case Conferences and ensure that appropriate internal controls are established to account for and secure hardcopy or scanned images of contracts.
- Maintain and update on a routine basis the contract organization’s databases. Produce reports, as requested.
- Coordinate the Corporate-wide data verification process for contracted providers. Update contract organization’s databases, as necessary.
- Interface with the credentialing staff to ensure all Health Plan data systems are congruent.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED REQUIRED.
- Advanced level Excel knowledge preferred, specifically VLOOKUP.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Auditing experience preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience
A graduate of Tennessee State University and Seton Hall University, Christine is a native Californian and can best be described as enthusiastic and self-motivated. She comes to Wollborg Michelson with more than 10 years of corporate and nonprofit experience in Communications and Marketing, and gladly welcomed the opportunity to transition to the Recruiting industry. During her career, she spent time working in Corporate Communication, Event Management and Public Relations. She enjoys meeting new people and looks forward to using her skills to thrive in Recruiting.
In her spare time, Christine can be found reading, traveling, participating in community service activities, and trying new restaurants.