Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Corr/Phone Intermediate - 33659-1
4700 Bechelli Lane Redding, CA 96002 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is seeking a group of outstanding candidates for a 6-month temporary contract working at an enterprise healthcare client in Redding, California.
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We' re also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Customer Service Call Center Representative for Health Insurance Client in Redding, CA
- Answer incoming Eligibility and Benefit and Claims calls from members and providers promptly and accurately
- Composes routine and non-routine correspondence to answer member inquiries that require a written response
- Capable of effectively navigating through multiple platforms or applications to efficiently locate information and complete processing tasks
- Perform at established performance metrics in Quality, Adherence, Contact Resolution & Customer Satisfaction
- Ability to multi task (talk to caller while documenting call on the computer) and switch gears quickly
- Microsoft Office experience, ability to type from touch, computer savvy
- Attention to detail (ability to use multiple systems with dual monitors, ability to verify identity using date of birth or other personal info, ability to quote and explain complex benefits using resources, determine incorrect claims processing, initiate adjustment, stop pays, and/or priority processing.
- Customer Service experience and/or call center or heavy phones experience. Previous experience shows they prefer working with customers and/or great customer focus.
- Also a large preference for candidates with no job hopping and must have longevity in past positions.
- Clear and effective communication, both oral and written. Must be able to read out loud to caller.
- Experience successfully working in high pressure environment, resilient. Understands and has ability to be at desk entire day while taking calls and documenting results with structured breaks and lunch.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Pre-employment drug screen including marijuana, criminal background check and employment verification for past 7 years.
- Please reply with your resume in Word format.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 /hour
As a South Carolina native, Nora always allows her southern hospitality to shine through all of her encounters. She brings a passion for building meaningful relationships and an enthusiastic personality to the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team! Nora has a unique background in the performing arts, administrative/ HR support and teaching English in a foreign country. She could be described as adventurous, motivated and a great listener. Nora believes that a smile and positivity go a long way and making a difference in the lives of others is where she truly thrives!
In her “off” time, Nora is the Sacramento region youth dance coordinator for an international organization that promotes world peace. When she’s not teaching, she is dancing on a semi-pro Latin dance team. Let’s just say that Nora really LOVES to dance!