Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Experience Specialist
San Carlos, CA
Duration: 6 month contract
Pay: $21.00 - $27.00
Location: San Carlos
- Process customer requests for refunds.
- Assist with the administration of group sales programs.
- Process refund payments. Process requests for group rates.
- Review quarterly reports.
- Process applications and certify participant’s eligibility to receive the access code.
- Create and manage spreadsheets for community contacts, group sales and refund requests.
- Coordinate the distribution and reconciliation of all complimentary passes.
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a safe manner to protect one’s self, fellow employees and the public from injury or harm. Promote safety awareness and follow safety procedures in an effort to reduce or eliminate accidents.
Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the knowledge and ability to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Development of the required knowledge and abilities is typically obtained through but not limited to:
- Two years clerical and business experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are required.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel or similar programs.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Must have a valid California driver license and a good driving record.