Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
You will be working with a fortune 500 health care provider in a call center environment, answering mostly general questions about medical plans and coverage, which will be taught in the 7 week paid for training. This is a excellent way to start your health care career by getting your foot in the door with an ever growing company.
- Able to type at least 30 words per minute
- Able to pass a background check
- Have at least a high school education (High school diploma or GED)
- Demonstrate some job tenure, usually in the form of working for your current or previous employer for over one year.
- Experience in a call center environment
- Experience in the health care industy