Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Service Representative 3 - 8247257
475 Sansome St San Francisco, California 94111 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Customer Service Representative for our client, a large Banking company in the heart of the Financial District in San Francisco. The Customer Service Representative will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical CSR is responsible for determining the clients issue, offer possible solutions or provide follow-up as needed. Customer Service agents may be inbound, outbound, or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with existing customers through established service and banking sales standards.
- Developing, maintaining and demonstrating a basic knowledge of current products and services; maintaining confidentiality when handling customer requests and transactions
- Identifying opportunities for up-selling additional banking products by understanding customers accounts and connecting the customer with the opportunity and closing the sale In the Customer Service Representative role, we offer a unique opportunity in an entry level role with promotional opportunities that come with salary increases to reward you for training and dedication.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 5-7 years customer service related experience required.
Senior Program Manager
Harpreet knows that the key to success is building strong relationships, which takes patience, support, and understanding. Harpreet came to Wollborg Michelson with that experience in hand, and currently manages two of WM’s longest standing accounts. She thrives on making great connections with candidates and matching them with their Dream Jobs, like two perfect pieces to a puzzle. In her free time, Harpreet enjoys teaching traditional North Indian dances to children and adults, baking, spending time with her family and friends, and (any chance she gets) visiting Disneyland!