Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Service Representative
About the position
- Responds to and resolves various customer inquiries via telephone and correspondence within established production and quality standards.
- Answers incoming calls and written requests for information from producers or group administrators promptly and accurately.
- Composes routine and non-routine correspondence to answer customer inquiries that require a written response.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure timely and appropriate responses.
- Expedites and resolves complex issues.
- Educates others on the Blue Shield product, providing accurate information and updates to policies and procedures, improving overall customer satisfaction in the process.
- Knows the basics of benefits and eligibility requirements for members. i.e. quote benefits and verify eligibility
- May compose routine and non-routine correspondence to answer customer inquiries that require a written response
- Order customer supplies
- Performs established performance metrics, such as quality, production; average handling time (AHT) and calls per hour (CPH)
- 1 + year related experience in customer service or call center
- Ability to multi task
- PC skills (with average typing speed of (35 WPM)
- Clear and effective communication, oral and written
- Must be able to provide a copy of high school diploma or equivalent (transcripts, GED, etc.)
- Updated version of resume in a WORD document with correct dates of employment
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and 5 panel drug-screen
- Commitment to the process
As a South Carolina native, Nora always allows her southern hospitality to shine through all of her encounters. She brings a passion for building meaningful relationships and an enthusiastic personality to the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team! Nora has a unique background in the performing arts, administrative/ HR support and teaching English in a foreign country. She could be described as adventurous, motivated and a great listener. Nora believes that a smile and positivity go a long way and making a difference in the lives of others is where she truly thrives!
In her “off” time, Nora is the Sacramento region youth dance coordinator for an international organization that promotes world peace. When she’s not teaching, she is dancing on a semi-pro Latin dance team. Let’s just say that Nora really LOVES to dance!