Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Service Representative
Rancho Cordova, California 95670 | Contract To Hire
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We' re also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Wollborg Michelson is building a team of outstanding Customer Service Representatives for a large healthcare organization.
Position Purpose: Respond to customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner.
· Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established timeframes utilizing current reference materials and available resources
· Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
· Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
· Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up
· May coordinate member transportation and make referrals to other departments as appropriate
· Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
· Research and identify any processing inaccuracies in claim payments and route to the appropriate site operations team for claim adjustment
· Identify any trends related to incoming or outgoing calls that may provide policy or process improvements to support excellent customer service, quality improvement and call reduction
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. 1+ years of call center customer service experience, or 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare or insurance environment. Depending on the state, bi-lingual may be preferred.
Here are the requirements:
Must have positive, can-do attitude!
Must have previous call center or customer service experience, ideally in insurance or healthcare
Must have minimum High School diploma or GED
Must be able to pass criminal background check
Must have ACCURATE dates of employment on your resume
Must have copy of your resume in a WORD document
Must have solid computer skills and complete our assessment testing prior for consideration with minimum passing scores
Regional Program Director
Megan leads an experienced regional recruitment team for strategic accounts in California with a focus on contingent healthcare opportunities. Her expertise includes talent acquisition strategy, implementations, employee relations initiatives and large program management solutions. She has earned a Master of Science in organization development from the University of San Francisco and two Bachelor of Arts degrees from UC Davis.
In her spare time, Megan enjoys exploring the outdoors, music and travel.