Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Service Representative
Redding, CA 96001
Wollborg Michelson is recruiting customer service all-stars for a large healthcare insurance company in Redding, CA! This is a great opportunity to start your career in healthcare. Must have stable work history and at least 1-2 years of recent work experience.
- $15 hourly
- 40 hours/week – 8 hours/day
- Looking for GREAT customer service experience!
- Responds to and resolves various customer inquiries via telephone and correspondence, and resolves claims problems within established production and quality standards.
- Answers incoming calls and written requests for information from members or providers promptly and accurately.
- Composes routine and non-routine correspondence to answer member inquiries that require a written response.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure timely and appropriate responses.
- Expedites and resolves complex issues and makes claim adjustments.
- Educates others on the company product, providing accurate information and updates to policies and procedures, improving overall customer satisfaction in the process.
- Must have minimum high school diploma/GED.
- Stable work history with at least 1-2 years of consistent and recent work experience.
- Customer service and healthcare experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation with a positive and friendly attitude.
Born and raised in the beautiful foothills of El Dorado County, Seren has spent the last decade living in various states and countries before returning to her native roots in Sacramento. She started her career working on site for a NGO in the nonprofit industry establishing projects and sustainable relief programs in Uganda, East Africa. From there her experience expanded out to working as a Client Relations Manager in a Top 10 National CPA firm and then moved towards HR in the administration of benefits and insurance. She first worked in recruiting at Sutter Health and gained a passion for the opportunities that this industry has to offer while focusing on process improvement and project management. The best part of recruiting for Seren is finding great candidates and connecting them with a position that will not only fulfill their professional needs but also enable them to provide for their families and their future.
In her spare time Seren enjoys going to the movies, participating in outdoor sports like rock climbing, mountain biking and trail running, and hiking with her husband and two dogs; a Black Labrador named Penny and a Jack Russell Terrier named Buster. They are expecting their first child in December and can’t wait to take their baby boy on hikes with the family!