Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Service Reps - ENTRY LEVEL
Woodland Hills, CA
This is a Customer Service Opportunity with a fortune 500 Healthcare insurance company located in Woodland Hills!This is a great way for you to grow and to expand your knowledge and skills set within healthcare!
Why this could be a GREAT opportunity for YOU:
- Paid training is provided!
- Call Center experience not required!
- This is a temp to hire opportunity!
- Great way to get into healthcare industry!
Schedule: Monday - Friday (8am - 8pm)
**Need to be able to work any 8 hour shift assigned.
- Great attitude!
- Verified High School Diploma
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Commitment to work a 40 hour work week
- Responds to and resolves various customer inquiries via telephone and correspondence, and resolves claims problems within established production and quality standards.
- Answers incoming calls and written requests for information from members or providers promptly and accurately.
- Composes routine and non-routine correspondence to answer member inquiries that require a written response.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure timely and appropriate responses.
- Expedites and resolves complex issues and makes claim adjustments.
- Educates others on the company's product, providing accurate information and updates to policies and procedures, improving overall customer satisfaction in the process.
PLEASE APPLY WITH THE MOST UPDATED VERSION OF YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
As a South Carolina native, Nora always allows her southern hospitality to shine through all of her encounters. She brings a passion for building meaningful relationships and an enthusiastic personality to the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team! Nora has a unique background in the performing arts, administrative/ HR support and teaching English in a foreign country. She could be described as adventurous, motivated and a great listener. Nora believes that a smile and positivity go a long way and making a difference in the lives of others is where she truly thrives!
In her “off” time, Nora is the Sacramento region youth dance coordinator for an international organization that promotes world peace. When she’s not teaching, she is dancing on a semi-pro Latin dance team. Let’s just say that Nora really LOVES to dance!